We are looking for qualified monitors – should be at least 18 years of age
Le Comité Jeunesse NDG is in search of monitors to animate groups of children between the age of 4 and 15 years old and ensure their security. If you have the skills and the following experiences, we invite you to send us your CV by fax at (514) 868-4008 or by e-mail.
- Possess experience in animation, bilingualism is an asset
- Hold a valid certification in first aid, an asset
- Good capacity for adaptation.
- Have the Skills to communicate and to work with the children
- Enthusiasm and leadership
- Duration of employment: 15 June to 14 August, 2020
- Number of hours per week: 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday
- week of training: 15 June to 19 June
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. (May)
We are also in search of counsellors in training – 14 years of age or older.
If you have the skills and the following skills, we invite you to send us your CV by fax at (514) 868-4008 or by e-mail.
Task and responsibilities:
- Support the monitor responsible for the group
- Help facilitate activities according to the age of the participants
- Accompany children during group outings
- Autonomy and resourcefulness
- Creative spirit, dynamism and versatility
- Capacity for initiative, teamwork
- Ensure the safety of children at any time.
- Positive Attitude