Le Comité Jeunesse Notre-Dame-de-Grâce works within the community to build a strong and healthy community by improving the quality of life of the neighbourhood and its residents. We collaborate with the City of Montreal – the Côte-des-Neiges/Notre-Dame-de-Grâce borough and various partners to develop interesting and stimulating programs that include the multicultural and diverse aspect of its collective.
This mission is operationalized through 6 objectives:
- Promote recreational, sporting, community and social activities as essential for individuals, families and the community.
- To be a voice for the community wishing to maintain fairness and justice among its members.
- Help the community develop through different quality training. Through education and knowledge of existing resources.
- Respond to diverse and changing demands from community members.
- Provide programs and activities that are part of a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
- Collaborate with the Côte-des-Neiges/Notre-Dame-de-Grâce borough; the City of Montreal in the management and administration of community centres, day camps as well as offering administrative services and support for non-profit organizations and maintenance management for community centres.